8 Moments From Episode 29 When Hanna Marin Was Too Hilarious For Her Own Good!
We all need a friend as blunt as Hanna Marin!
1. When she was so excited for Emily to be her temporary roomie.
Everyone else was waiting for the fireworks.
2. When A sent a threatening hamper full of candy and everyone else was freaked.
3. When she was singing so loud, Emily couldn't study.
Well, it is her room, right?
4. When she got distracted from the issue at hand.
At least they moved past it.
5. When she revealed her study secrets!
Studying at the mall? How peaceful.
6. When she purposely tried to bore Caleb to force him to talk.
And of course, he did. Nice one, Hanna!
7. When instead of saying thank you to Emily for making breakfast she said:
8. And when she was so wrapped up in secrets that she said this:
Do you have a favorite Hanna moment?
Tell us in the comments!