28 Mind-Blowing Things We Learned From Episode 7 Of PLL
The Liars' detective skills were on point!
1. The ladies celebrated Aria's engagement and their awesome friendship!
2. Before A.D. ruined the moment with this chilling message.
3. The Liars thought the cops had finally caught up with them.
4. But they were investigating Sara Harvey's murder instead.
5. Were Jenna's tears for real?
6. Pam Fields got roped into celebrating her birthday with Emily!
7. Spencer questioned Toby about why Jenna was back in Rosewood.
8. Toby guessed Jenna wanted forgiveness for pushing things with him too far... again.
9. Jason returned to Rosewood and immediately tried to kick Mary out of the house.
10. And Yvonne was hospitalized after someone broke in to steal Mary Drake's Radley file.
Noel quickly became the number 1 suspect!
11. Ezria discussed ditching wedding stress and eloping instead!
12. Caleb caught Hanna snooping through Jenna's room at The Radley.
He offered to help by sneaking Jenna's keys from her handbag.
13. Emily reluctantly delivered a drink to a cocky, and sassy, Noel Kahn.
14. Jason turned to Aria for help as he was worried about Alison trusting Mary too much.
It looked like Aria and Jason had some secrets of their own too!
15. Noel interrupted Spanna's investigation of Jenna's hotel room.
They hid while he made an angry call to a Doctor.
16. A little later, Haleb worked together to figure out what could be hidden in Mary's DNA records.
And Caleb noticed that Hanna's engagement ring was missing from her hand.
17. Once Yvonne was well enough to return home, Spencer encouraged Toby to take her far away from the dangers in Rosewood.
18. Meanwhile, Aria crashed the most awkward family dinner ever!
Jason was still not at all happy about being in the same room as Mary.
19. And we learned more about Mary's relationship with her twin sister Jessica in a flashback.
20. Back at The Radley, Emily encouraged Aria to stop worrying and to go and get hitched.
Which made Aria adorably excited!
21. Hanna finally admitted to Caleb that she and Jordan broke up.
What could this mean for Haleb?
22. Emily and Pam let loose, and partied with some lovely brides to be!
23. Toby agreed with Spencer's suggestion of moving away with Yvonne and our Spoby feels went into overdrive.
24. The ladies visited Alison's great aunt Carol's house and found out that Mary Drake had a second child who would be around their age.
Alison's family tree keeps getting scarier!
25. Just as Ezria were about to set off on their romantic getaway, cops arrived at the door with the news that Nicole could still be alive.
26. Hanna, Spencer, Emily, and Alison received this message from A.D. from inside Spencer's locked car.
After they'd already endured the most terrifying countdown ever!
27. And the girls weren't alone...
28. Across town someone was setting fire to a file all about Noel Kahn!
And Aria's file was there too.