17 Reasons The Pretty Little Liars Were #FriendshipGoals In Season 1!
We have so much to learn from them!
1. They always had so much fun together!
Before Ali disappeared, that night they had in the barn was full of fun and laughter!
2. They would try on clothes together!
An essential in any friendship.
3. Alison gave them all friendship bracelets!
This was such a cute moment!
4. Spencer helped Hanna pick the perfect outfit for her dinner with her dad!
She knew how important that dinner was to Hanna!
5. When the Liars thought Aria was hurting over the separation of her parents, they rescued her with take out and gossip mags!
Although Aria was actually hurting over her relationship with Ezra!
6. Then Hanna talked Aria in to going to the homecoming dance!
She knew Aria would regret it if she didn't go!
7. And when Aria arrived at the dance without a date, Spencer and Hanna told her that she could share theirs!
Now, THAT is friendship!
8. When Hanna received the photo of Maya and Emily kissing, she told Emily that she didn't need to pretend to be someone she wasn't!
Which spurred Emily on to tell Maya about her true feelings!
9. The girls organized the most beautiful memorial for Alison.
10. And they each gave such a beautiful speech!
We all totally teared up!
11. They would always get together for a study sesh!
It's less painful that way!
12. When Hanna was run over, the Liars were so worried about her that they didn't leave her side!
13. After A had forced Hanna to eat a box of cupcakes, Aria cleaned the frosting off her face.
We don't know why, but we found this super cute!
14. When Maya had to leave for True North, the girls got together to help her surprise Emily.
Emily was SO happy to see Maya -- she thought she had already left!
15. In order to help surprise Ezra, Spencer gave Aria her dad's tickets to a prestigious museum exhibition!
AND she agreed to hole up in Aria's room as her alibi while Ezria went on their date!
16. The girls knew that Hanna liked Caleb before she even did!
They were so on to her!
17. And they vowed that they would be friends forever!
We have complete faith they will be!