15 Struggles You'll Only Understand If You're An Evil Mastermind!
We've all been there.
1. You have to carry around a lot of cash with you wherever you go!
Just in case some corrupt hospital worker needs to be bribed.
2. You keep wasting your best lines on your victims!
Who are usually unconscious.
3. Visitors sometimes insult the decor of your evil lair!
You want it to be creepy, but elegant.
4. You have never been very good at tying knots!
It's a real problem in your line of work.
5. Sometimes other evil masterminds make fun of your knot-tying skills.
6. Your knives are so shiny that you often get distracted by your own reflection!
7. No one ever understands how long it takes to kidnap and torture people!
This isn't just a hobby. It's a full time job!
8. You never know how to act around cops!
They make you super nervous, for obvious reasons.
9. It's really hard to find sunglasses that make you look mysterious but not evil!
If people know you're evil right from the beginning it spoils the surprise!
10. You don't know how to deal with nice people!
What is their game? What are they hiding? Why didn't they put cream in your coffee?
11. You still believe that words hurt more than knives!
That sticks and stones rhyme is wrong!
12. You have a better relationship with your enemies than your friends!
At least they know and accept the real you.
13. You find it hard to trust people!
Even when they're complimenting you!
14. Your friends get sick of you quoting your evil role models all the time!
15. People are always surprised to see you alive and well!
Probably because you've had to fake your own death so many times.
How many of these made you say "same"? So relatable!
Tell us your favorite evil moments of Episode 10 in the comments!