11 Times We Totally Thought Hanna's Parents Would Get Back Together In Season 2!
Things could have been so different!
1. When they both ganged up on Hanna and tried to make her see Dr. Sullivan.
They were totally on the same team!
2. And then when they joked about the memories that brought back.
3. When Hanna noticed her mom buying the groceries that her dad liked.
Hazelnut milk? YUM!
4. When Hanna caught them giggling like a pair of schoolkids!
They were SO into each other!
5. And then when she spied them having a romantic meal.
They looked like they were getting along so well!
6. When Hanna told her dad that she thought he was in love with her mom and he responded like:
7. When they made dinner together and Tom knew EXACTLY how Ashley took her martini.
He knew her so well!
8. When Tom thought Ashley looked STUNNING at the fashion show.
Which she did!
9. And then when they danced together.
They looked so perfect!
10. When Tom admitted to Hanna that he did actually have feelings for Ashley.
We KNEW it!
11. And when Hanna and Emily caught them kissing.
We thought this definitely meant that they were back together, but then Tom and Isabel's Save the Date card arrived the next day and Tom and Ashley's relationship was no more. Cries.
Did you totally think that Hanna's parents were going to get back together?
Let us know in the comments!