11 Times We Absolutely Could NOT Trust The Rosewood Police!
Remember how they ALWAYS arrested the wrong person?
1. They hired Darren Wilden.
Do we even need another reason? Let's just go back over some of the things this guy did...
2. He dropped Hanna's shoplifting charges because Ashley slept with him.
Well, that wasn't professional.
3. He unlawfully tried to question the Liars.
He accused Emily of Alison's murder while she was at school!
4. He tried to push Aria off a train.
Seriously -- what kind of cop WAS this guy?!
5. And he set fire to the Thornhill Lodge.
While the Liars were inside!
6. But despite ALL of this, Wilden was made Rosewood's head investigator after his suspension!
Ok, so the Rosewood PD didn't know about everything Wilden had done (and some of these things hadn't even happened yet when he was made head investigator), but it still showed just how bad a judge of character the Rosewood PD had! They're supposed to be detectives!
7. Aside from hiring Wilden...
Hanna was able to hack into Caleb's computer while it was in police custody.
8. Emily was able to get onto one of the computers at the station and use the police search database.
Did no one think that was strange?
9. CeCe was able to escape from police custody and flee to France.
They seriously needed to tighten up their security!
10. Their lie detectors didn't seem to work.
Although Alison was the QUEEN of telling lies so maybe we can't blame them for this one...
11. And 'A' managed to kidnap the Liars while they were in a police van.
How did that even happen?
No wonder the Liars had to take things into their own hands!
Would you ever trust the Rosewood PD? Let us know in the comments below!